Online payments

The Town of Greybull now accepts credit/debit cards in person, over the phone, and online for almost every type of town-related payment.  We use PayGOV to process all of our payments.  The rate schedule is:

Credit/debit card in person at Town Hall: $3.00 service charge $0 - $100, 3% for $100+
Credit/debit card over the phone with Town Hall: $3.95 service charge $0 - $100, 3.95% for $100+
Credit/debit card online at PayGOV secure website: $3.95 service charge $0 - $100, 3.95% for $100+

The Town does not receive any of the service charges, we only receive the amount of your payment due.  The service charge is added automatically during the transaction.

If you would like to make an online payment, please go to the PayGOV website at , then click on the link in the upper right labeled "Make a Payment".  Next, select the State, Jurisdiction, and Transaction and click on "Make a Payment".  Please enter your account number, name, and purpose of payment in spaces provided on the payment page.

If you have any questions or experience any problems in submitting your payment, please contact Town Hall.

Note- there is a site for paying federal government bills, so please make sure you are at and not at

“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at , or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at