Public Works

Public Works has eight full time employees in areas of:
 • Water • Wastewater • Sanitation • Flood Control • Mosquito Control • Parks & Recreation • Streets & Alleys


Call dispatch at 568-2324 and an on-call employee will be paged.

One Call of Wyoming (800-849-2476) Remember, by law you are required to call.

Greybull receives water from three artesian wells which are located east of Greybull at the foot of the Big Horn Mountains. Greybull's wastewater is served by a 32-acre lagoon.

The majority of streets are paved and maintained by the Public Works department.

Greybull has three town parks with playground equipment, a skate park, three ball fields, and a public pathway along the top of the levee system.

“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at , or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

24 South 5th Street Greybull, WY 82426