Pay my utility bill – we have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay to be fully integrated with our software provider. You will need to create an online account by entering a valid email address and creating a password. Once you have created an account simply login every month to view/pay your bills. There is an additional fee of 3% plus .50 to pay by credit/debit card. You may also pay by e-check which charges a flat rate of $1.00.

Pay my court fine – users will need to have BOTH their citation or case number AND last name in order to process a payment online. If you don’t know your citation number please call our court clerk at 307-765-9431!

Pay for items without creating an account. You will click on this link and then select checkout as guest.

Temporary Vender Permit – Food Trucks and Other vendors – If you have a food truck or are selling anything in town from a temporary location or mobile setup, you need a temporary vendor permit. Please complete the application and return to Town Hall with proper fee ($50 for food vendors and $5 for other vendors). Or if you prefer, you can email your application to and call 307-765-9431 to pay over the phone. Food truck permits are valid from January – December.

Records Request – please complete this form and return to town hall

Peddler’s Permit – If you are planning on selling items door-to-door, you need a Peddlers Permit. Weekly, monthly or annual permits available.

Chicken Permit – If you would like to keep chickens in town, you need a Chicken Permit Application

Building Permit – per Ordinance #873 if you are making structural changes to or adding square footage to a structure, building a fence, replacing a roof, or doing any type of concrete work you will need a building permit. Please complete the application or come to town hall. The fee schedule is as shown.

Contractor’s License – If you are a contractor performing any type of construction, remodel, renovation or repair, you need a Contractor’s License. This license is valid for 1 year from January – December, no prorations/no refunds. Please refer to the checklist and the W/C & SUI request from the State of Wyoming.